The Pacific Coast Hockey Academy offers a blended learning plan that provides flexibility and choice for our student athletes at the PCHA, through courses administered by BC certified teachers and councillors.
Industry leading standard in education includes:
- Blended learning plan through a mix of Distributed Learning courses and face to face instruction and support by BC Certified teachers and councillors.
- Administered through classroom space provided by the local school district
- Our flexible, individualized learning plans are designed to work with the demanding schedule of today’s elite student athlete
- Specially designed hockey courses to fulfill elective requirements
- Teaching staff works with School District to reschedule exams and assignments so they don’t interfere with the athletes competition schedule
- Students will fulfill all core courses to meet NCAA and CIS eligibility requirements
- Guided SAT test preparation
- On site classroom space for tutorial blocks and study periods